This course is perfect for you if:
- You feel as if your brand voice is a little “generic” or uninteresting
- You’re hiring and need to make sure the new team understands how your brand should sound
- You’re launching a new brand and want to have a unique voice
- You have a brand voice, but it’s not connecting with your audience
When you’ve completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what dimensions make up a brand’s personality.
- Define your brand’s character traits – both positive and negative.
- Craft your brand’s voice – including your approach to humor, diction rules and guidelines, and setting a tone for appropriate situations.
- Establish your core values and point of view.
- Map out what you engage with as far as interests and topics go – and how you engage.
- Learn that the impression you leave is only as strong as your personality – and how to test it.
- Create a muse to help personify your brand personality.